2 Minute Speech for School Children on The Importance of English

2 Minute Speech for Children on The Importance of English2 Minute Speech for Children on The Importance of English

Respected teachers and my dear friends,

Good morning to one and all.

We all think. And we all communicate. But how do we do it? We do it through words, not just words but words in a particular language which others understand.

Though it is easy to communicate in our mother tongue; that alone is not enough in today’s world. We need to consider the fact that people speaking different languages mingle with us almost on a daily basis. There are people from other states in India as well as a few people from other countries who have come here to find work or just visit our place. Communicating with all of them requires a common language.

It is here that English language and the knowledge of it becomes an advantage. English may not be the most spoken language in the world, but it is the official language in many countries in the world.

Along with that we find people moving out to other countries to work. And English is the most used language for business communication in the world. It is also not surprising that more than 50% of content in the internet is in English.

Moreover, the best books and films in the world are produced in English. Sometimes, popular and best-selling books in other languages are translated into English to reach a world-wide audience. I am sure you might have watched a film in Chinese and understood it because of sub-titles produced in English.

All these facts prove the importance of English language. It gives us access to business communication, the world of knowledge and also the world of entertainment.

The language itself is constantly in a state of change. It has borrowed words from all cultures and civilizations it has come into touch with. You will find words in English which has its roots in Greek, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, French, German etc. So the ability of the language to grow and expand is one important highlight of the English language. It is a truly colourful language and an international language as well!

As a concluding thought, let us consider our opportunities for higher education. It is an established fact that English is the language that gives us access to Science; especially the fields of Engineering, Medicine, and Information Technology. Or think about a Post Graduate in Management and the distinct advantage he or she enjoys if able to communicate well in English! Thus English is the language that is used in higher studies and research.

Finally, let me ask you a question? Would each one of you like to have a job—not just a job but a good career ahead? If the answer is yes, why not make yourselves employable at the highest and the best spheres of work by mastering the English language?

Thank you.

The Tree of Life
1 Minute Speech for Children on Respect

A Short Speech for Christmas_Hope!

A Short Speech for Christmas_Hope!

2 Minute Speech for Children_Christmas_Star!

2 Minute Speech for Children_Christmas_Star!

1 Minute Speech for Children_Christmas_Gift!

1 Minute Speech for Children_Christmas_Gift!

51 Comments on "2 Minute Speech for School Children on The Importance of English"

1. It’s good It helped me a lot.thank you.

2. Thank u for such a marvalous and wonderful speech

3. I really enjoy the speech,,it also teaches us the importants of the english language..thank u so much

4. It is veryyyyyyyyy nice & so wonderfully
    ….-….

5. It is veryyyyyyyyy nice and so easy to Learn
    ….-….

6. subhalakshmi kaushik | January 18, 2017 at 9:22 am | Reply

Nice speech

7. Hamza Abdullah | January 15, 2017 at 6:44 pm | Reply

It’s amazing and especially children should go through it so that they can get aware of the importance of English…….

8. Murali Kondaveeti | January 9, 2017 at 8:14 pm | Reply

Really it is a fantastic speech

9. It’s really a nice and helpful speech ……

10. DEEPAK CHAHAR | January 7, 2017 at 6:16 am | Reply

unique speech

11. it is a wounderfull speech it help me to do my speech nicely…..thank you

12. I grateful to u that speech so nice it help me more for speaking

13. shubham mishra | December 14, 2016 at 8:16 pm | Reply

very nice speech

14. shubham mishra | December 14, 2016 at 8:13 pm | Reply

very nice speech and this speech is halp me to give the speech

very nice speech

15. English is more and more important as an ‘intermediate language’, as a means of communication of people who speak a different languages. I work as an English teacher in Brussels, a very international city. I give English lessons at the http://www.englishacademy.be where my students speak French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Russian and many other languages. If they want to speak to each other, they do it in English. That is the most important reason to learn English .

16. mantu kumar urph raviray | December 1, 2016 at 10:16 am | Reply

Hii sir thank you so much for sharing this kins of great idea.thanks alot.may god keep building share a vital information.i want to know what happen with me i remember speech but at the movement of delivering i forget. So please sir\madam try to answer.thanking you……….

17. Thank you
    I love this speech

18. It a very good speach for all over the world students

19. Arqam Bin Nehal | November 1, 2016 at 9:41 pm | Reply

this speech is so good it is helps me to deliver speech

20. Thank u.It helped me alot.

21. Concept was good lesson was nice and consolidation was fab

22. tmr I gone present this speech it’nice

23. Nice it will help me

24. Speech ki wajah se mere ASL ek dam JHAKKAS GAYA

25. Nic

26. Nic speech for help me
    ……….Thankyou :-) ………

27. its good specch

28. it is a wonderfull speech…….
    this speech help me a lot……. thankyou thankyou…….

29. wonderful speech,and it may help children in their future

30. thanks a lot. I will use it on next presentation

31. Very useful.

32. Superb

33. ENGLISH SPEECH

34. it is a great speech and it will be more helpful for children

35. super nice

36. it’s good to elocute on the mike

37. Josin Chacko | July 7, 2016 at 11:09 am | Reply

Really great! I like it. Thanks.

38. kishore@nithya | July 6, 2016 at 8:54 pm | Reply

Im really impressed read this speach nd its nice

39. Anurag Thakur | July 2, 2016 at 1:31 pm | Reply

spoken english is used in the best Careers ………

40. This speech help me a lot and it will make everyone to fell respect on English. THANK YOU.

41. Very good messages.

42. after reading this speech i think all would inspire for learning english

43. its a marvellous speech

44. its a wounderfull speech

45. Very nicely crafted

46. Sir,
    I am greatly impressed ur speech which is very noticiable one which giving a clear picture about the importance of English in schools..most of the school authorities are fail to educate the impotance of speaking English in students.the parents also needs to aware about it.we should train our children in their small classes also.
    I hope that your small and simple speech may create a great impact on parents and teachers…
    wishing u all the best

47. Koshy M George | October 16, 2015 at 4:46 pm | Reply

Very nicely consolidated “for 2 minutes”.