No one can forget the scene. On top a hill lifted up on a cross hung wounded and bleeding, Jesus, the Saviour.
You call him a good moral teacher, a divine healer, a worker of miracles or even a revolutionary. But this death he died for all mankind changed it all.
His arms that were stretched out on the cross is the welcome of God to all who would come to him. It is an invitation signed in the blood of his Son Jesus.
No one is excluded. No questions asked about your past. The only condition is that you look to the Crucified One in faith–that he is able to save you from all your sins. His innocent blood that flowed from his broken body has purchased your pardon.
You are loved and accepted by God because you trust in Jesus–the one who bled and died for you. And because he now lives for ever he will see you through till the very end of your life. Death will not be the end; for you will live with him for ever!
BPPS Popular Posts All-time
- Short Speeches of Introduction, Welcome, Felicitation, and Vote of Thanks
- 2 Minute Speech for School Children on The Importance of English
- A Speech for School Children on the Importance of Books and Reading
- 2 Minute Speech on the Meaning of Life!
- A Student’s Inspiring Election Campaign Speech for the Post of School Leader!
- Speech for School Children on Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam the Missile Man of India and a Dreamer!
- 1 Minute Speech for Children on Respect
- Farewell Speech on the Retirement of Principal of an Institution
- Motivational Speech on Women Empowerment: Myth or Reality?
- 1 Minute Speech for School Children on the Importance of Education
“But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.”– Jesus Christ (John 12:32).